Contact us: +1 647 948 7819

1) Can I just “move” to Canada? - Law Wise Professional Corporation
helpie_faq-template-default,single,single-helpie_faq,postid-7960,single-format-standard,theme-elision,elision-core-1.0.10,woocommerce-no-js,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,qode-theme-ver-4.4,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.3.0,vc_responsive
Title Image

1) Can I just “move” to Canada?

1) Can I just “move” to Canada?


Yes and no. You do not require a visa to visit Canada for personal or business reasons. As a visitor, unless otherwise indicated by a Canadian immigration officer at a Canadian Port of Entry, you may remain in Canada for up to six months. However, to gain entry the immigration officer must be satisfied that you are a bona fide visitor, which means that you intend to leave Canada at the end of your visit. As a visitor you may not centralize your mode of living in Canada, and as a general rule you may not work in Canada without first securing a work permit. You may study in Canada without a study permit only if the course of study is six months or less in duration.

Message Us on WhatsApp