10) How can I improve my Express Entry CRS score?
Ways you can improve your CRS score include:
- Ensuring you obtain all the CRS points you are eligible for
- Listing your spouse or partner (if applicable) as the principal applicant if they have a higher CRS score
- Studying for your language test and retaking it until you are satisfied with your language test score
- Get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you have obtained eligible foreign education
- Try to obtain an eligible job offer from an employer in Canada. This is a major advantage potential CEC candidates have over Express Entry candidates living overseas since CEC candidates have the ability to meet employers and network with them while in Canada
- Similarly, you can try to obtain a provincial nomination
Click here to read more on how you can increase your CRS score.