9. How do I create an Express Entry profile?
The first step is for you to fill out the online form on the website of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. If you are eligible, you will be redirected to create your Express Entry profile, where you will be prompted to provide details regarding:
- Your passport or travel document
- Your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), and
- Your language test results
- Your proof of funds
- Your job offer in Canada (if you have one)
- Your provincial nomination (if you have one)